Salt Lake Community College Selects FastTrak™ from Moderas
Salt Lake Community College Selects MŌDERAS
FastTrak™ Cloud Solution for Grant Management
Friday, January 15, 2016
MŌDERAS is proud to announce Salt Lake Community College’s adoption of FastTrak; our cloud-based, low cost, turnkey eRA solution.
When Salt Lake Community College initiated their eRA search it was important to find “a viable solution that accommodated our smaller portfolio but offered functionality similar to what a research institution would want,” said Ashley R. Riggleman, Grant Technology Officer.
FastTrak is a unique solution; providing a package of affordable and intelligent eRA solutions that can address all your research administration needs. FastTrak offers everything you need to embrace the most widely adopted electronic research administration (eRA) system available today, without the burden of a traditional implementation.
Riggleman states, “We were looking for an affordable product that would allow us to streamline our processes and would allow us to gather more meaningful data on the work we are doing. MŌDERAS does that and more.”
FastTrak is a fully functional solution that provides our partners the opportunity to be more effective, efficient, and to excel in their areas of expertise.
- FastTrak: “Out of the box” delivers a hosted system eliminating the need for technical resources or staff. Includes Configuration, Training, Documentation, and Support.
- SynKronize: Data on demand: transfer your data from your general ledger and human resources systems seamlessly into your new eRA solution.
- Insight Light: provides “canned” reports.
- TurboGrants: our interview-based proposal creation tool that allows investigators to easily create proposals with little to no training. *Institutions who do less than $10M in research per year get TurboGrants for free with FastTrak!
- User Interface & Proposal Development Enhancements Included
Available Add On’s :
- System to System Submission: Allows your FastTrak environment to communicate with Grants.Gov and/or Research.Gov.
- Single Sign-On: Allows your FastTrak environment to validate using your standard SSO authentication for your institution.
- Kwest: Free opportunity search tool
- Kwest Connector: Funding opportunities with the ability to create a proposal with a single click.
- InSight Ad Hoc Reporting: FastTrak provides “canned” reports the full InSight package includes the ability to create your own ad hoc and detailed reports, to schedule them to run, distribute them through email, and share them with colleagues.
- Banner Package: Speed the process of getting your Banner data into FastTrak with the Banner Package from MŌDERAS. This package creates the files for import into FastTrak one time or for regular updates (nightly, weekly, monthly) as you desire.
- CitiConnect: Connect your CITI training records with FastTrak making training information available to your proposals, awards, and protocols.
- ReKoncile: Tie your expenditures to awarded budgets, allows budget projections, burn rates, and tracking more detail on general ledger expenditure records.
Riggleman concludes, “So far, we have been very pleased with MŌDERAS. They have been extremely helpful, friendly, and timely in their responses to our needs and questions. We are pleased to be working with them.”
“We are so proud to have Salt Lake Community College as a part of the MŌDERAS family. Being able to provide an eRA solution is a real testament to the work we’re dedicated to; you have to remember that implementation opportunities like this simply did not exist previously for organizations with smaller grant portfolios! FastTrak is a solution that, regardless of size or research dollars, organizations can start small and grow into without shattering their budget,” said Chris Thompson, President of MŌDERAS.